Welcome to the help documents section of the Gliffen Designs website. To the right you will see a list of help documents that we have created to address some of the specific issues our clients have encountered. If you do not see a document that addresses your specific need please get in contact with us so we can create one for you.
- Making changes to your WordPress Site
- posting updates to Posts and Pages
- Adding photos to your WordPress Site
- posting photos in your Photo Gallery and in Posts and Pages
- Making changes to your GCMS website
- adding/removing content on Pages and uploading photos along with the content
- adding/removing Pages on the menu
- Uploading Images to your GCMS Photo Gallery website
- adding/removing photos, categorizing your albums, making changes to titles and descriptions
- Using Facebook as a Page helps guide you to toggle between your personal Facebook account to your “Page” affiliated with your business and/or project that it is representing
- Set up Selective Tweets to your FB Page helps you connect your Twitter updates to your Facebook Page, with a few simple steps and remembering to use the FB hashtag when tweeting
- Accessing your Google Analytics to collect data on the performance of your website through various statistics
- Resizing and Uploading Images to your Website using the free online resource, Pixlr.com.