After our first round of Gliffen Designs’ Workshops we had great feedback on material, length of workshop, time for questions/answers, suggestions of new topics as well as the benefit of having presentation material afterwards.
We wanted to share with you a presentation that Heather DeVine put together for “Introduction to Facebook as a Marketing Tool.” She talks about the importance of what Facebook is to small/large businesses, non-profit organizations and individual users.
Some key points:
- Reach your client/customer base by humanizing your business
- Follow trends both locally and industry-based
- Share information and encourage engagement
- Keep up with Facebook changes; layout, functions, etc.
- Ask yourself if Facebook is the right social media platform for your business/organization
Check out the next set of Free Workshops and sign-up here.