So if you are on social media you know that Instagram (owned by Facebook) is really a top platform for promoting your business. You’ll notice the real strength behind a tool like Linktree very quickly. With the ability to control multiple links in the forefront of your audience is vital. If you are focusing on a specific event, special/promotion, contest, blog post you can highlight at the top of your Linktree so folks can follow it right away. Just brilliant!
You can even still use that “link in bio” sticker in your Instagram Story but now you don’t have to do any editing to that bio link because you’ve already done that via Linktree.
Some tips to make Linktree the best it can be:
- Emojis to go with your title are great and eye catching
- Change the order of your links by click & drag
- Keeping your wording exactly the same so folks associate with special/promotion or contest so not to lead to confusion is important
- Limit the amount of links (the simplier the better)
- Change out links once promos are done to keep your Linktree current
- Use your Linktree for your email signatures
- Use Linktree to cross-promote with other orgs/biz
Free or Pro?
Linktree has two tiers – a free version and a paid monthly subscription. The free version includes features like basic theme customization of your profile, and link click statistics (so you can view how many people have clicked your links).
Linktree PRO is $6USD a month and gives you access to many more features, including fully-customizable backgrounds, button colours and styles, social icons and access to features like Leap Links. You can view the full list of PRO features here.
Let’s start a dialogue and get you in here for a virtual meeting with us to disuss your digital marketing strategy. We have the tools and the know how to get you started.