We are looking for a Full-Time Junior Graphic Designer to join our Jackson Hole, Wyoming OR our Boulder, Colorado team.
We are looking for an individual that’s enthusiastic about what they do for our client’s projects big or small. We are a growing media company, working closely together and collaborating on projects. We’re always ready to learn from one another and approach projects in new and innovative ways. We’re looking for a responsible, resourceful and team oriented professional.
We keep a relaxing work environment designed to encourage creativity and productivity. We offer a competitive benefit package and flexible hours. Remote work is now how the creative team is functioning but we prefer for our employees to be located in or around Jackson OR Boulder.
- Intermediate skills in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- 2+ years in related field
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling design in a variety of graphic styles
- Must be able to communicate clearly with the team and clients
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be creative, imaginative and have an attention to detail
- Must be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Must be a self-starter and a team player
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Design for websites and web based graphics
- Design for printed goods from Business cards to magazines
- Keeping up with latest design trends and techniques
Compensation: Ranging $18 – 20/hr
If you are interested in applying for this position please send resume and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org