Gliffen Designs, a digital agency based out of Jackson, WY is seeking a digital marketing associate to join our expanding team in Louisville, CO. An ideal candidate for this entry level position is self-motivated, a team player and has strong communication skills to help develop our clients brands. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who want to strengthen their creative and analytical skill set in customer marketing campaigns.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, learn every day and improve your skills then we would love to hear from you!
What We’re Looking For
- Assist in the development of effective marketing strategies for client campaigns, Including;
- Language & Vision Development
- Medium and Targeting Planning
- Performance Tracking Planning
- Working directly with the internal creative team to create compelling marketing materials that drive conversions, sign up, and retention.
- Deploy campaigns across multiple platforms including; Websites, Email, Google Ads, Social Media and Third party providers.
- Measure campaign performance and identify optimization opportunities.
- Maintain and distribute campaign budgets across multiple platforms.
- Develop copy for creative deliverables, including; websites copy, emails, social media posts, brochures, ads, sell sheets and blogs.
- Deploy SEO techniques across website platforms.
- Identify, develop and maintain a unique, consistent tone-of-voice for client brands.
- Multi-task across simultaneous projects and deadlines, collaborating with appropriate team members.
- Stay current on best practices and industry standards; continuously recommend new approaches, innovating ideas, and technologies.
What’s In It For You
- Great team culture
- Competitive pay
- Medical Benefits and Bonus opportunities
- Fun, friendly and casual work environment.
Desired Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred Marketing, English or related field)
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Website management experience a plus
- SEO experience a plus
- InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
To apply: Send resume and a short writing sample to email@example.com