Gliffen Designs is hiring a full-time in-house project coordinator in Jackson, Wyoming to help keep projects on track and on time. The coordinator position will be responsible for communicating with clients, organizing content, and keeping projects moving through the various stages of development and design.
We keep a relaxing work environment designed to encourage creativity and productivity. We offer a competitive benefit package and flexible hours.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly people person
- Have an eye for good design
- Good computer skills
- Working understanding of website design is a plus
- Coordinating between client, sales person and development team
- Proofing and organizing client content into site map structure
- Compatibility testing and proofing of completed websites
- Processing change orders
- Ensuring projects stay on time
- Monitoring project budgets
- Hourly wage DOE starting at $18
- Benefit Package: Health Insurance, PTO, Partial ski-pass,
- Both Profit Share and % Billable bonuses
To apply send resume to email@example.com.