Set up "Selective Tweets" to your FB Page
Navigate to http://www.facebook.com
Login: [ E-mail ]
Password: [ your Password ]
Type in the search bar: "Selective Tweets"
Click on "Add to Page"
Find the Page you want to Add this application to and click "Add to Page"
Close this window out.
Next, navigate to that Page and click "Edit Page"
Click on "Apps"
You will see "Selective Tweets" on the list of Apps associated with your Page.
Click on "Go to App"
Click on "Your Fan Pages"
You will see where to enter the Twitter username you want to link in with your Facebook Page.
Enter it here and click "Save Changes"
When you are ready to "Tweet" and have that go to your Facebook Page as well, be sure to use this hashtag: #fb in order for that Tweet to show up on your Facebook Page's Wall.
ie. Now I can update my Facebook Status from Twitter only when I want to. #fb
- Making changes to your Wordpress Site
- posting updates to Posts and Pages
- Adding photos to your Wordpress Site
- posting photos in your Photo Gallery and in Posts and Pages
- Moving Wordpress to another domain name
- moving Wordpress can be a pain if you don't remember to take all the right steps
- Making changes to your GCMS website
- adding/removing content on Pages and uploading photos along with the content
- adding/removing Pages on the menu
- Uploading Images to your GCMS Photo Gallery website
- adding/removing photos, categorizing your albums, making changes to titles and descriptions
- Using Facebook as a Page helps guide you to toggle between your personal Facebook account to your "Page" affiliated with your business and/or project that it is representing
- Set up Selective Tweets to your FB Page helps you connect your Twitter updates to your Facebook Page, with a few simple steps and remembering to use the #fb hashtag when tweeting
- Accessing your Google Analytics to collect data on the performance of your website through various statistics